Sunday, December 03, 2006

Holther Outreaching

I'm all for this party where you guys bring the food! It will be so fun to have a Christmas together. It has been a really, really long time.

Do you think we can introduce our children to "Jewel Thief," "Statue," and "Devil?" Oh, and Cyndi - HUMAN BEANS, or guess what? We have a big, long staircase and I"m sure I can find a couple sleeping bags....

So, I'm doing drinks and table service, right? And food for Ron. What did you say? Clean my house? You've GOT to be kidding. Yeah, well, don't expect a whole lot. Maybe Caroline will come over and help. I hear she's got herself a little business going on.

If anyone wants to stay over here, let me know. Or not. I can improvise.

Well, as far as gift exchange for the littles (and not so littles geesh - think Andrea, Mitchell, Ryan, Michael, Rachel and Kaelyn!) I think it would be fun. Don't you remember how when we were little we asked at least 200 times when it would be time to open gifts? And now, I want to impose that same torture upon my children. "No, not yet dear." I just know our parents got so much pleasure making us wait. Isn't it our turn to experience that joy? What do you suppose we do though, without knowing exactly who might show up?

So, come on people! Let's get busy making plans to come to my house!!!!! Don't make me name names!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home