Sunday, April 29, 2007

Cyndi's April Update.... I see I'm all alone in here again...

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Well, here it is, the end of April and I am the lonely post-er. I sure would like to know what is going on in my family's life.
The last month has not brought a lot of changes our way. Just fabulously warm weather with always warms my spirits. Bob is outside right now getting some chicken on the grill for us to enjoy for dinner and I have made a potato salad, a macaroni salad, and some whoppie pies for dessert. I do believe that we will take advantage of the soft breezes and balmy temps to enjoy out dinner on the patio.
We're all looking forward to the coming summer months, as there are several camping trips planned, the big one being the July 4th week trip to St. Ignace. Mom, Dad, Anne, Don, and my brood will be heading that way as well asmy Aunt Patty and Uncle Mike Hamp and their offshoots. I am so looking forward to getting up to Lake Superior, Munising, and Tahquamenon (is that spelled right?), and God's country. I haven't been there for a long while. We are also planning a Memorial weekend camping outing out at Bonnie and Ray's house by the river. She said that she has quite the site for us all to enjoy, and best of all, it's FREE!!!!

And on a finishing note, here is a small slide show of the kids and I on Easter morning.
.
See you all again next month when I do my lonely post! GET TO BLOGGIN' EVERYONE!!!!
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

1 Comments:

At 5/08/2007 09:52:00 PM , Blogger Jeannie Bo-Beanie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home